Admission procedure in number of universities is going to start soon as the registration has already begun for many courses, specially for engineering courses. If you are a student from Tamil Nadu State and want to apply in Anna University, then it is the high time to get yourself registered.
Check Anna University Admission Procedure 2018
Today we are going to inform you about the complete Anna University Admission Procedure 2018. You must be knowing that there is a complete different department named as “Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA), that gives the admission to students.
The Anna University Admission Procedure is quite easy, you just need to follow all the steps carefully and make sure that you are providing the correct information.
The admission is given to those students who have passed 12th standard from PCM subjects with good scores. Your admission is based on your score, no other entrance examination is conducted for the same.
The good news is, now the anna university admission procedure for other state students is also allowed, but first preference will be given to those students only who belongs to the state, then admission to other students will be given based on their performance in 12th. Well if you are looking for anna university result april may 2018 which will be declared soon on official website.
Anna University Admission Criteria
In order to get admission in anna university easily, a student need to satisfy these terms and conditions or in other words, a student should have cleared these eligibility criteria:
- At least 50% marks in all the three main subjects, that is Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- If you want to take admission in marine engineering, then you have to score 60% of marks in these 3 subjects, plus 50% in English subject.
Anna University Admission Procedure 2018- Steps
In order to fill up the form, follow these steps:
- You can fill up the form by using the online mode, as well as manually. If you want to fill up the form through online mode, then visit: www.annauniv.edu
- Fill up all the details in the form carefully, and once you complete with the form filling process, take the printout of it and submit the application form at the centres, you need to pay it with a DD of 500/-.
- Based on your merit rank, you will get a call for counselling and when you are done with selecting your college, you need to pay 5000/- if you want to reserve your seat.
- Once you are done with all these procedures, you will get the admission and you can happily start your studies.